Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] E-mail widths

Re: [MV] E-mail widths

Mark R. (gloryhunter@rapidnet.com)
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 10:53:01 -0600

David C. Decker wrote:

> I agree with Douglas, there are times when the message received at my
> end consists of one long line. I had thought that this was just my using
> an old 486 with Win3.1 and Netscape Nav.

To correct the problem of long lines there should be a command under
'View' or 'Edit' of your browser or mail reader that says "wrap long
lines".

And to whoever it is that is sending posts to the list that have to be
D/L to be read you need to change that. I,for one, will not D/L any
type of file to read and so do many other ppl. so, your msg is not
getting to a lot of others.

--
Mark
Rapid City, SD    ______