Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Gas tank cleaning ideas?

Re: [MV] Gas tank cleaning ideas?

waliczek (waliczek@swbell.net)
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 20:11:50 -0500

Mike Towers wrote:

> Does anybody have any "home remedies" for dirty, rusty, or gunked-up gas

Mike,
I forgot to mention that my fuel sending unit was garbage, so I checked
out my neighborhood NAPA store, and they had a fuel level guage set
# 501-1742 That fit perfectly. Since my WC didn't have the fuel gage,
I used the one that came with the kit. IOt came with a Chrome bezel
but I think that with a small brush and care, I can OD it. Instructions
are excellent. Works very good.

Tom Waliczek
Kansas City
42 WC 3/4 Ton