Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Info Needed

Re: [MV] Info Needed

David C. Decker (campdeck@infomagic.com)
Sun, 07 Sep 1997 21:29:56 -0700

Ian A. Weir wrote:

> Hello Fellow List Members
>
> I have another person looking for sites in Washington State, Idaho,
> Alberta, British Columbia and Oregon that might have parts for what he
> believes is a MA042 Half Ton Platform Truck a.k.a (Mule)
> Now this is a new one. For myself, I have no knowledge of what a MA042 is, but I do now that a Mechanical Mule is known as a M274(with A>5
series update. There are a number of suppliers for these Mules, just look
in the MVPA publications. You are a member, aren't you? It is worth
every penny and a great organization to support. To join, just go the the
MVPA.org site. Good luck.

Dave in Flagstaff
M714 Kaiser-Jeep
M274 Willys 4cyl/4ws/4wd Mule