Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] MV Parts

Re: [MV] MV Parts

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 23:54:52 -0700

I have dealt with Jack several times over the years. He is very friendly
and helpful and likes to let people look through the acres of mil-vehs in
his yard. He does however, have a hard time parting with individual parts!
He says he is in the vehicle business, not the parts business. I have found
that if you have a similar part to put back on the vehicle (even if it is
totally useless!) he will usually sell you the part!

Dan Schultz
Mesa, AZ