Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Re: MV's for sale cheep

Re: [MV] Re: MV's for sale cheep

Walter Keller (tokarev@earthlink.net)
Tue, 09 Sep 1997 19:47:51 -0400

Packratt,
For what they are selling most M35,s for you can go buy a
good mask. I'll take all the CARC painted trucks you dont want - they
all sell the same way - at a profit.
No nik names
Walter Keller