Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Knuckle lube

Re: [MV] Knuckle lube

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:26:38 -0400

Jim
These were originally designed for gear oil but due to all the leak
problems the mil switched to grease(pumped in by a grease gun). If your
seals and seal surface on the knuckle are that good you can use either.

Glenn Shaw M38A1,M151