Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] scary brakes - fluid compatibility issues

Re: [MV] scary brakes - fluid compatibility issues

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 13:44:00 -0400

> I know I'll probably be accused of being overly cautious...again...but I
> think I'll remain on the cautious side and not make any "official"
> recommendation.

Alan,

I think you are referring to the last line of my post re: Split Rims, which
was:

> If you think I'm being overly cautious consider this... even Alan Bowes
> hasn't weighed in on this one yet!

Although folks sometimes ask (usually, after a few of beers) if English is
my second
language, I think a careful reading indicates I am referring to_myself_as
possibly being overcautious. I was trying to say, in a serious but
humorous fashion, (and admittedly was unclear) that since you had not
posted, you probably don't tackle these things yourself. As you are,
certainly, one of the most knowledgeable, meticulous people on the list, I
felt that the fact that you did not mess with these things might mean
something to someone considering it. You know the high regard I have
for your opinions and that I would never accuse you of anything. Now,
everyone knows.

Vaguely, obtusely, imprecisely but sincerely yours,

JP