Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] poor Willys ... P.S.

Re: [MV] poor Willys ... P.S.

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Sun, 12 Oct 1997 23:16:11 -0700

P.S. If you decide to replace or rebuild your synchronizer then I would
also suggest putting in a small parts kit at the same time since you're
going to be in there anyway. The kit doesn't cost much and is not too
difficult to do and is cheap insurance!

Regards,
Dan