Military-Vehicles: [MV] amphi Mog?

[MV] amphi Mog?

David C. Decker (campdeck@infomagic.com)
Tue, 14 Oct 1997 17:45:03 -0700

--------------5A3B68D8170E

Here's question from the Unimog list which IMHO could/might be answered
by the mil.veh. list. I sure am curious also.

Was there a 70's vintage Unimog (Case) in the US Military which was
amphibious? Full info available as attachment.
Thanks,
Dave in Flagstaff, AZ.USA

--------------5A3B68D8170E

id AA22948; Tue, 14 Oct 1997 16:30:09 -0700

by landrover.net (8.8.7/8.8.5) with ESMTP id OAA02738;

Tue, 14 Oct 1997 14:55:01 -0800 (PST)

by mail.crl.com (8.8.7/) via SMTP id MAA24785; Tue, 14 Oct 1997 12:56:58 -0700 (PDT)

env-from (unimail@unimog.net)