Military-Vehicles: RE: [MV] Re: M8 Greyhound Gearbox

RE: [MV] Re: M8 Greyhound Gearbox

Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 20:30:25 -0500

Douglas,
On my M20 I have no problem shifting from 3rd to 2nd. I have read that ALL
gears are synronized in the M8 M20. I do have some trouble getting in to
low if I'm going to fast. Haven't had to do that since I got the brakes
right.

_______
/ [___] [___] \ FRANK ROBERTSON
/\_ [o] [o] _/\ Memphis, Tn USA