Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Classifieds

Re: [MV] Classifieds

Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 05:54:57 +0000

At , you wrote:
>Does anyone know of any good listings of military vehicle classifieds
>on the internet? I haven't had much luck finding any, myself. Thanks.

Curtis,
Another source for on-line sales is:
www.Traderonline.com
They advertise for people selling nationwide all types of automobiles,
But just the other day I saw 3 - WWII jeeps, a Kaiser truck, and a Armoured
Ferret
in Austin, Texas USA for $10,000 that looks like it is in great shape!
Hope this helps... maybe if you could tell us where you are and what you are
intersted in we could send some leads your way.
Jess Minton
Arlington, Texas
1942 GPW