Military-Vehicles: [MV] US Gov Mogs?

[MV] US Gov Mogs?

David C. Decker (
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 22:46:48 -0700

Does anyone know the official designation of US Military Unimogs?
I know they were used for 'light engineering vehicles,' but that is about
it. Anything, especially, official stock numbers would be of great help.
Also, has anyone ever heard of any UniMogs being sold surplus?
Thanks in advance.
Dave in Flagstaff,AZ.,USA

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <>.