Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Panzermuseum Munster on the Net

Re: [MV] Panzermuseum Munster on the Net

Jim Rice (jimrice@iamerica.net)
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 20:10:41 -0600

The address I reached it at is:

http://www.clark.net/pub/mrhicks1/PanzermuseumMunster/Default.htm

Andreas simply omitted "munster" from the address.

Jim Rice