Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Radioactive

Re: [MV] Radioactive

Todd Paisley (
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:16:18 -0500

>To dispose of the speedo you should take it to your
>(lets see, in America, I think EPA?) Government Health Office or

Just send them to me. I'll take all those pesky original gauges....

Todd Paisley

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <>.