Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Submarine Source?

Re: [MV] Submarine Source?

Jim Webster (jimweb@patching.thegap.com)
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 21:55:11 +0000

Colin Brookes wrote:

> That's the Eddy Smith that lives near Manningtree.....but you aint never
> seen im wiv a xxxjeepxxx boi !! And this is the Colin Brookes (who
> you've also never seen wiv a xxxjeepxxx), as first met you in 1988 at
> Carver Barracks.....the 'Operations Room'.....in the days of EAMVP and
> EAFVG......my Mk4 Amphib Ferret......Blue and Trevor Jones.

Good Grief!! I'd put those photo's up as well but I wouldn't want to embarrass you
:-)

Whatever happened to the old EAMVP crowd? Are they still in that old barn?

Can't really remember what eddy had in those days.. seem to remember he was
restoring something though [as usual]

Give everyone my regards and ask them if they fancy spending a few weeks next
summer in Alaska. See web pages for explanation

TTFN
Jim

The Simonides Group
Military Archeology, Restoration and Reclamation
Go Anywhere - Reclaim Anything"