Military-Vehicles: Re: [MV] Aircraft Carrier Source

Re: [MV] Aircraft Carrier Source

rickl (rickl@npark.com)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:19:06 -0500

Dean L. Kellogg, Jr wrote:

> I see we have a number of budding admirals on the list. Subs and frigates
> are nice, but if you really want the "ultimate" MV how about an aircraft
> carrier?
Actually I want a battleship. NJ is trying to bring the USS New Jersey
to the state by issuing license plates with the battleship NJ image on
it. It costs $50 a year for renewal.
This could offset the USS Intrepid sitting in NY harbor. Maybe we have a
budding arms race in NY harbor. This could be as a result of the
arguement over the Statue of Liberty.

Nice to dream when its free,
Rick