Re: [MV] M151A2 manual

Ken & Ellen Wank (khwemt@erols.com)
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 21:35:54 -0500

safe male wrote:

> At 01:09 AM 11/6/97 -0800, William Anderson Carter wrote:
> >Thanks for the info. I will contact them.
> >
> >I am buying my first military jeep this weekend.
> >
> >I am new to this and the mail list. Thanks.
> >
> I was thinking the M151 had some shotfalls in safety
> I hope some one that has diven one a lot talksto you about it
> if it a big deal
> if not sorry to bug you
> like
> I heared for some one that was in the army
> pushing cluch in going around corner will roll it
> I PRAY THAT the one that told me this is full of poop
> I KNOW OTHER Owners on list will set me strate
> and eill not mill lead you
> sorry to bug you and the list
>

> >===
> >To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
> >UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.
> >

> ken
> aka
> safemale
> safemale@mail.fwi.com
>
> ===
I drove an M151A1 many many miles during two tours in Vietnam. I found
it to be perfectly safe. I found that the number of roll overs of the
M151A1 were directly proportional to the amount of beer consumed. This
same phenomenon seemed to also apply to 44 passenger Suzuki busses.
Guess that's why uncle doesn't seem to sell those either.

Ken Wank
M151A1
M151A2