Re: [MV] Vehicle Color

Corey Elliott (strmchsr@fia.net)
Thu, 6 Nov 1997 19:22:29 -0600

>Does anyone out there have an unrestored vehicle that has been stored so
it's
>not
>faded out, and can tell me what the color should be? Are all the old
photos
>of dirty, worn out jeeps that have motor oil and four layers of mud on
them?

It was my understanding that, although there may be an actual paint
name/number
written in text somewhere, there was really no standard colors for the MV's.
remember hearing that during war time they were pouring whatever colors were
close to the olive drab tone. Am I incorrect in believing this? I wasn't
too concerned with the paint color going on our Dodge, should I be?

Corey Elliott
strmchsr@fia.net