Re: [MV] NDT's

Dan Schultz (schultz@inficad.com)
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:57:32 -0700

Mike,
I have been running 6.00 X 16 NDT's for years both off road and on,
including driving on the freeway to work every day at 65 mph in overdrive
and have had absolutely no problems with the tires. Granted, here in
Arizona we don't get a whole lot of rain so I can't vouch for their
handling in very wet climates, but my experience has been very positive!

Regards,
Dan Schultz