Re: [MV] I couldn't stand it any more: RUSTY GAS!

Jeff Smith (MVPC@gte.net)
Tue, 11 Nov 1997 20:59:46 -0800

SBJohnston@aol.com wrote:

> I reached my limit! I couldn't stand it any more: RUSTY GAS!
>
>Steve

be careful, the gas tank from JC is different, the filler neck is
smaller than M38.
They used to have the one for the M38, I got one of those and the seams
leaked in some areas.
try John Bizal at 612-440-8778 he might have one also try Gary Smith
301-694-6909
and Mark O'Malley at 413-562-3301 he will have a NOS one, he is
expensive but very well worth it. He will have a lot of hard to find
stuff (NOS) for the M38 and M38A1.

good luck
Jeff Smith M*V*P
http://www.greyware.com/MVP