Re: [MV] MB/GPW Windshield Questions

Buzz (buzzer@worldnet.att.net)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 10:11:06 -0800

In addition to all below I'll add my .02 worth.
When I disassembled my windshield I soaked it with (Kroil) penetrating oil
for a few days and then attempted to extract the inner windshield. The
first 6 inches came out fine then it bound up do to a slight bend in the
outer frame. I built up a set of clamps on a long pipe and working a bit at
a time was able to get the two apart. Good luck,
Buzz