Re: [MV] Ferrets & Slick 50

Jim Webster (jimweb@patching.thegap.com)
Wed, 26 Nov 1997 09:46:02 +0000

FIREBASEZ@aol.com wrote:

> Jim Webster made some very good and simple suggestions for helping my Ferret
> run cooler. Thanks for sharing your experience Jim.

Thats okay..

> Jim also suggested adding Slick 50 to the wheel hubs to reduce friction. I
> was thinking of adding Slick 50 to the wheel hubs, bevel boxes, transfer
> case, and gear box.

I don't think that idea came from me... I would think that it may have a
detrimental effect on your hub seals if you did use it.

> Jim, I tried to e-mail you directly but the msgs got bounced back.

That has happened too much just lately so I am changing ISP's as you may
have gathered by the address above which should be

JIMWEB@SIMONIDES.PRESTEL.CO.UK

The website will change soon as well...

TTFN
Jim