Re: [MV] Early 1942 GPW

Ron Fitzpatrick (FordGPW@jps.net)
Sun, 07 Dec 1997 08:05:46 -0800

This is common for all MB's and GPW's.... On the underside of the body
tub there will be a small bracket attached to the "rectangular dent", for
the muffler bracket to attach.

Yesterday, I found some shims, steering box to frame, GPW-3563, 4 to a
bag,
If you are interested let me know. $.75 cents a bag.

Ron Fitzpatrick
http://www.jps.net/fordgpw