Re: [MV] M38 Carburetor acting up

SBJohnston@aol.com
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 21:15:13 -0500 (EST)

Steve Allen wrote:

>"Electronic" Fuel Injection. It costs BIG bucks, ages
> poorly, and is impossible to rejuvenate on the average
> hobbyist's workbench (making it a poor choice for what we're about)

I agree. I didn't mean to say I would want to convert to the
electro-mechanical *nightmare* called fuel injection! In this case I was
kidding around with the idea of mixing air and fuel using electro-magnetic
fields, or perhaps ultrasonic sound. Not that that would be right for our
MVs, either. But could be pretty slick Engineering project.

I'm sorry -- I guess you can take an Engineer out on the net but you can't
make him think. Hmmm. Did that come out right?

Steve Johnston

sbjohnston@aol.com