[MV] One last word on Cheap Jeeps

Jeff Polidoro (willys@vgernet.net)
Sun, 21 Dec 1997 21:48:42 -0500

FWIW, I was tidying up my slum of an inbox and came across this. Todd,
actually, brought the site to my attention and we amused ourselves for a
couple of hours one night. As Todd pointed out, he said in his second
reply to me that his boss doesn't sell Jeeps, only trucks, which would seem
to make it NOT a conflict for him. You can see he got the same offer of a
"special" report that I did.

JP

How did I know he was going to say that? Todd. -----Original Message-----