Re: [MV] Removing Pinion Nut

Brent Boxall (bboxall@chattanooga.net)
Thu, 08 Jan 1998 19:17:41 -0500

Liquid Wrench and the impact are the answer. Apply Liquid Wrench every 15
minutes or so and apply the impact. The vibration of the impact will loosen
almost anything. Pay attention to thread direction and the direction that you
have the impact set for. I haven't seen much a 1" Ingersol Rand or 1" Chicago
Pneumatic wouldn't jar loose.

Brent