Re: [MV] Dodge Master Cylinder

paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 00:32:38 -0800

Corey

This is comon. Its from the buildup of deposits (dirt/ old fluid) in
the area where the piston doesnt travel. You can soak it in some alcohol or
brake cleaning solvent to try & loosen up the gum, and remove as much as you can
manually. The best thing to try is to use some compressed air (shop air) & apply
it to the outlet port of the m.c. use caution as the piston can come flying out
& hit some one/ thing, and mist whatever fluid / solvent that might still be
trapped in the m.c.

Paul Vandervort

MVPA 437