Re: [MV] guns

just truckin' in my (gamma_goat@plazma.net)
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:18:13 -0800

heh.. umm...

well, the vehicle in question actually isn't an MV ... it's a fiat x 1/9 ex
roadracer with a pair of fake machine guns (3/4 " pvc barrels) recessed
into the hood just above the popup headlight buckets, a pair of missle
racks on the rear deck just behind the targa bar (a launch of a real one
would kill the occupants, yes i know) and "road rage" lettered across the
back ... we originally did this for a film we did at the local college...
and, since i supplied the car, i've sorta decided i really like it and i
want to drive it on my commute to seattle... >:)

-dd