[MV] Re: MVPA page

Jerry Cleveland (supplyline@mvpa.org)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 07:22:16 -0700

M2116X6 wrote:

> Hello Jerry;
>
> Problem Fixed!
>
> By installing the AOL version 3.0 for win 95, my computer works correctly on
> all of your pages and links. Anyone who is running AOL and having the link
> problem on the associated groups, links, convention and upcoming events pages
> should check to see what version of AOL they are running. To do this, click on
> help at the top of the screen, then click on About America Online. It will say
> America Online version 3.0 for Windows or America Online version 3.0 for
> Windows 95. Info on each version and the minimum system requirements are
> available at keyword upgrade.
>
> As I mentioned in my last note, upgrading M.S. Internet Explorer from version
> 2.0 to the current 4.0 did not correct it or change anything. Apparently the
> AOL version for Windows 3.1 does not support newer html formats.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Jim Maier

Many thanks to Jim for his investigational work in tracking down the cause of the
"disappearing links" on MVPA ONLINE pages: Chalk it up as another problem solved
via the MIL-VEH List and an enthusiastic participant.

"Keep 'em Rolling!" (and computing...)

-- jerry

--
Jerry Cleveland, SUPPLY LINE Editor
Military Vehicle Preservation Association