Re: [MV] stuck piston rings

just truckin' in my (gamma_goat@plazma.net)
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 10:27:10 -0800

I've bought a few vehicles with "seized" pistons before, mainly from "it's
been sitting for years" and the usual cure (before trying a total rebuild)
was to pour about a tablespoon of "marvel mystery oil" in each sparkplug
hole, and let it sit for a day or 2.

works great.

if the pistons are out then a cofee can full will work pretty well.

-dd