Re: [MV] M38A1 battery drain problem

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:11:32 -0500

Hi
If the batteries are going dead in a couple of weeks in your
M38A1 something is not right with it. When the switch is
off there should be no drain. You can check this with a
meter at the battery terminals. My M38A1 can be left for 3
months at a time and will start right up. I would look into
it and fix it. You'll be much happier.

Glenn M38A1 M151A2