Re: [MV] [Fwd: 5-ton help for a newbie]

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 00:41:17 -0400

If it is a commercial vehicle that requires CDL you have to have the right license
to drive it. The reason for its use does not matter. If it is for business use
then other things such as medical cards etc. come into play. If it has air brakes
you cant operate it unless your license allows it. Period.

Glenn Shaw MVPA CDL