Re: [MV] MVs found and related items.

ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Mon, 04 May 1998 20:39:19 -0500

Wally's 4-Wheel Drive is a source of parts and vehicles, but Wally tends to
have very HIGH prices and you cannot bargain with Wally. In fact, if you try
to and insist he will get angry. Wally is fine when you are desperate. In
Wally's defense, I will note that he is very honest and will stand behind what
he sells, unlike some other nameless dealers in southeast WI.