Re: [MV] Davey Crockett M38A1

Lyle Van Wert (greenwheels@hotmail.com)
Mon, 04 May 1998 20:34:28 PDT

I'm trying to gauge how much info is out
>there to do a correct restoration (minus the atomic warhead of
course!).
>Thanks!
>
>Todd Paisley

Todd, a few years back I was at an MV meet in southern Michigan. There
was a guy from Ohio there with his restored M38A1 along with the
restored Davey Crocket on it. So there is one out there that's done. I
don't recall his name or what town he was from but he did belong to the
Ohio MVPA chapter at that time. You might try looking in the MVPA D-5
directory. He and it may be listed in there. Good luck Lyle