Subject: [MV] M-37 Soft-top Mouldings&Power Steering
Author: tiny <tiny@silcom.com> at Internet-Mail
Date: 5/28/98 10:09 AM

Hello all,
Quick question for you.. I am in the midst of buying a soft top for my
53' M-37. I have a source for the actuall vinyl top however, I cannot
see to find any of the frame work for it anywhere. The vinyl top won't
do me much good unless I have a skeleton to put it on. Any suggestions?
Also are there any options left for us guys who still need power
steering? And yes I have done all of the things that have been suggested
to ease steering and it still ain't easy enough. When you are trying to
turn around on a trail that is only as wide as the truck is long and you
have to be moving to turn the wheel it is a real pain. And I will soon
be getting some 35X16.5 Super Swamper boggers on this thing which will
make it near impossible to steer.. hehe Thanks in advance for your help
and knowledge!

-Ryan J. Geyer-
"Pixy"
"Tiny"