Re: [MV] Add for Tires

ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Fri, 29 May 1998 20:22:07 -0500

This is Steve Wright of Wright's 4-wheel Drive. Club members from the Midwest
Military Vehicle Association (MMVA) have bought tires from him before and are
satisfied. He also has stocks of vehicle (changes). When I met him he seems
like an honest fellow. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him.
TED