Re: [MV] M715 Brake Lining Confusion

Jim Davidson (datadoc@fda.net)
Fri, 29 May 1998 19:23:04 -0700

Mark:
I do believe the primary shoe (with more 'meat' on it) is towards the front
of the vehicle, assuming that the wheel cylinder is at the top. This would
be the shoe that would tend to 'grab' more, and thus take on more of the
brake load.
However, I can't seem to find that documented anywhere. I'm remembering what
my Dad told me about 30 years ago...
JIM :)

<snip>