Re: [MV] Another M-135/M-211 Question

Joseph_A_Kuti@parsons.com
Tue, 2 Jun 1998 15:58:17 -0500

I too would be intersted to know if there is a package fording kit for
the M135 - thanks in advance for any responses

Joe Kuti

Subject: [MV] Another M-135/M-211 Question
Author: RobRatt@aol.com at -Fabrik/Internet
Date: 6/3/98 12:37 PM

HI Everybody!

Thanks for all the help on my first series of questions on the M-135/M-211's.
I am looking at several prospects, and trying to figure out how to afford all
of them.

Does anybody know if a fording kit is available for the M-135 or M-211?

Also, will the shop van box from an M-109 (M-35 series) fit onto the back end
of an M-211? Or, are there any shop vans for the M-135/M-211 series trucks
out there?

I am also interested in the tractor version. Anybody know where any of these
are?

BTW, I will probably be selling my WC-51 shortly. If anybody is interested,
let me know, and I will fill in the particulars.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Robert Ratliff
Denton, Texas