Re: [MV] RE: Got a minute????

Glenn Shaw (dogstar@gis.net)
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:27:21 -0400

I have been driving M151's for years and never found myself upside down yet. One
thing I did notice is that the vehicle is more tippy on the turns when it is
equipped with ROPS. You do notice 200 lbs mounted up on top like it is. You
will find that it is much more stable without the thing on it, not to mention
better looking. But whatever floats your boat :)
Glenn M151A2