RE: [MV] Radials on Splits/Tubes

Chooljian, Steven A (schooljian@lucent.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 11:23:00 -0400

First-hand experience, 3 years 36x12.50R16 Super Swamper radials =
w/radial
tubes and flaps on stock M-37 split rims, run year-round, on-road and =
off,
frequent use but not high miles, never towed but have had bed =
overloaded,
have
also run up to 60 mph w/v8 repower-- great tires, no problems. Lotsa =
guys
running the big radial Michelin X's and Buckshot Radial Mudders on =
civvy and
mil Power Wagons.

M-37 Steve