Re: [MV] UPDATE: M37 Part

Alan Bowes (Inbox@todacosa.com)
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:57:11 -0600

Hi Mark,

No problem at all. Thanks for the thought.

The troop seat parts are not high priority items (yet), as my project is in
about a hundred pieces right now, so I'm sure something will turn up before I'm
ready to install them. In the meantime, if someone happens to have an M37 troop
seat set they want to sell, just let me know.

Regards,

Alan