Re: [MV] $500 Finder's Fee for Certain MB Engine

John Edwards (ozjeep@hutch.com.au)
Sun, 05 Jul 98 17:28:09 PDT

Todd,

Does this engine mean you have a "SCOUT" looking for a motor ?

For the unfamiliar this may be a jeep with the SCOUT CAR chassis plate, =
and the big lumpy pintle. Circa chassis number MB 372xxx.

We had a few over here, so I'll make a note of it, Todd.

Rgds,

John