Re: [MV] Confirmed Early GPW, but not that early

John Edwards (ozjeep@hutch.com.au)
Sun, 05 Jul 98 17:33:03 PDT

Tim,

Some months back I sent you a fax regarding US bonnet numbers. Yoiu shoul=
d see from this list that the contracts were sequential but chassis numbe=
rs not so. Different factories, different contracts, different chassis =
numbers.

Rgds,

John

*