Re: [MV] $500 Finder's Fee for Certain MB Engine

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 12:09:51 -0400

>Does this engine mean you have a "SCOUT" looking for a motor ?

No. It is for my '44 CJ-2 AgriJeep prototype. They used MB engines in
them.

>For the unfamiliar this may be a jeep with the SCOUT CAR
>chassis plate, and the big lumpy pintle. Circa chassis number MB 372xxx.

The vehicle was made in August '44 so the engine would probably be in a MB
near that serial number range.

>We had a few over here, so I'll make a note of it, Todd.

Thanks.

Todd Paisley