Re: [MV] M71H Telescope

Ron Johanson (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Wed, 08 Jul 1998 00:35:04 -0400

Multiple lines on reticules are called " stadia "lines and can be used to
determine range to target by knowing size of vehicle or something around
target and seeing how they match up to how many lines both in height and
width ( if you got real good , you could also get a pretty good estimate
of approx.. speed ).

Ron