[MV] Wire type hose clamps

Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@nycpd.com)
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 07:43:27 -0400

Hey All!

I am looking for a source for wire type hose clamps about 1 inch in diameter. (For the hoses on the hot water heater kit for my M-37, the ones that came in the sealed NOS kit were inexplicably too large???)

Anybody want to part with some, or know where to look?


<bold><italic>Henry J. Fackovec


The Radio Communications Group, Inc.

781-937-3730 Fax 781-938-9098




fackovec@nycpd.com (Wizop)

fackovec@radiotech.com (Wizop)

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.