[MV] 6-12-24v conversion

shantyboat (shantyboat@mcione.com)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 07:42:43 -0400

A good one wire regulator that can be installed in any internally regulated
GM (70s-early 80S) Delcotron alternator is the TRANSPO. Around here they
cost $16.64. This is much cheaper than the same part in Delco. They come in
12 or 24 volts, so you can make a 24volt out of any old 12v alternators you
have around.
The part # for the 12v one is TRANSPO D-27 -S.

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <mil-veh-request@skylee.com>.