Re: [MV] STOLEN JEEP

Dale Johnson (vidksuns@charlotte.infi.net)
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 01:39:14 -0400

Mike Pilcher wrote:

> Just to let the list know that dishonest people still run rampant among
> us. I sold my M-151 to a guy in Southwest Virginia.
> I insisted that payment be made by cash or cashier's check. Over a
> prolonged period he was able to soft sell me (he played the "Christian
> card".....I'm a preacher.....an easy mark as it were) I foolishly let
> him pay me by check and of
> course it is no good. Yes I'm going after him with all the law allows
> and I will get
> jeep or money back, eventually, but if any of you folks see a 1965 M151
> that is quite rough with serial # 2J 7475 please email
> me.....you've found my jeep!
>
> Thanks for letting me whine........
> Mike
>
> ===

I know some people in the Blacksburg area of Virginia that could be on
the look out--can you narrow down the area of "Southwestern Virginia"?
Are the police, local and state keeping an eye out for it?

--
Dale Johnson, "Poster Person for Those Who Know Nothing About Computers"
http://users.aol.com/cclass450/index.htm