Re: [MV] 1941 Truck

Rob Root (root99@earthlink.net)
Tue, 28 Jul 1998 19:50:52 -0700

Chuck and List:

Great picture. I can't be positive, but I am pretty confident the
vehicle is based on a 1933 Dodge 1/4 ton pickup. If I could see the
entire grille (behind the military add-on), I could be sure. The doors
and fenders are identical to my 1933 Plymouth.

-Rob Root
1942 GPW (and 1933 Plymouth, in "civvies")