Re: [MV] switch

Mark Masse (
Thu, 30 Jul 1998 03:21:03 -0700

Original Post:
Couldany of the vendorson the list help me locate a switch I'm
looking for. A friend in the VT air Guard looked up the number after I
couldn't find any on the outside. This is a covered toggle switch
NSN 5930-00-681-4897.

Aircraft Spruce and Specialty Company in CA and GA sells the components
you're looking for. The switch guard (the "cover") is labled MS25224-1.
The Spruce catalog P/N for the guard is 15-530. Cost (in 1997) is $12.35
each. There are a number of switches that these guards are compatible with.
These guards work on switches that have 15/32" bushings and 5/8" to 3/4"
long switch levers. Spruce also sells these switches ranging in price from
$5.60 to $11.80 (1997 prices), depending on your requirements.

A/C Spruce and Specialty
201 W. Truslow Ave
Fullerton, CA 92836
900 S. Pine Hill Rd
Griffin, GA 30224-0909

--Mark Masse
1967 Kaiser M715

To unsubscribe from the mil-veh mailing list, send the single word
UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of a message to <>.